Executing your custom project on-time and on-budget to our high quality standards requires expertise, a high level of communication, attention to detail, and the willingness to get involved and “own” the project. Based on these needs, our manufacturing model consists of teams comprised of a Project Manager and a group of highly skilled people who take pride in what they do.
Each Team oversees their project from start to finish. Each Project Manager has dedicated resources including engineering, design, fabrication, welding and assembly personnel and equipment. Each Project Team is in turn supported by our internal Service Centers that include Purchasing, Laser and Waterjet Cutting operations, Machining, Quality Assurance and Shipping.
Expect a higher level of customer service.
Anderson Dahlen partners with our customers to provide customized solutions that range from the design and build of turnkey systems to the manufacturing of individual component parts and assemblies. Our decades of experience in manufacturing and project management allow our customers the confidence to let us manage the project for them.
Since 1942, Anderson Dahlen has been providing unrivaled service and customized results to companies both local and global. We have the experience and expertise, as well as the latest manufacturing tools and technology, to efficiently handle your most challenging projects.
Experience the way we support our customers, and you will see why many of our customers have been with us for decades.
Seven decades of sharpening the Anderson Dahlen edge.
For over 70 years, we’ve been providing worldclass metal fabrication and equipment integration services to leading multinational companies … continuously shaping bright ideas into brilliant results.
To what do we owe our success? Several unique Anderson Dahlen advantages.
- Unparalleled craftsmanship and expertise
- Single source responsibility
- Confidentiality – total protection of your proprietary designs
- Accountability – a project manager is assigned to every project, every client
Everything comes together to create distinctive value-added solutions for you and your customers. From concept to completion, you can expect more from Anderson Dahlen.
A project manager for every customer, every project
The project manager is your single point of contact at any time, for answers to any question. Weekly team meetings keep everyone on track. So you’ll always know where your project stands in the production cycle. Each manager is experienced in managing design-build projects, systems and site installations.
Our project management system follows these steps:
- Initiate – each manager works closely with the customer team to determine and document the requirements for the project.
- Plan – organize and plan the work including engineering, fabrication, assembly, inspection, testing and installation to meet the customer’s delivery requirements.
- Monitor and control – the project manager is your primary contact, regularly monitoring and reporting progress milestones, facilitating change requests or drawing revisions, ensuring your project stays on track.
- Follow-up and follow-through – provide after-sale support as needed.
Our goal: 100% on-time delivery, 100% customer satisfaction, zero defects
Every project has quality assurance built in from the start. By communicating with our customers and performing a complete contract/specification review up front, we develop a quality plan that meets the requirements of the project. That way the correct checks and inspections are performed at the proper time in the manufacturing process, eliminating surprises at the end.
Inspection packages including all required signed documents are provided to the customer prior to shipment, ensuring that all specifications and performance requirements have been met.
- ISO 9001 certified
- ASME section VIII Division 1 pressure vessels including miniature and repair
- ASME B31-1 and 31-3 Power Piping and Process Piping
- Components and enclosures that meet Nuclear Quality Assurance (NQA-1)
- In addition to dimensional inspections, a variety of weld inspection processes are available, including visual, dye penetrant, magnetic particle, ultrasonic flaw detection x-ray and hydro testing, among others
- Anderson Dahlen maintains complete material traceability to the mill of origin for all raw materials that enter our facility.