STAINLESS STEEL WATERJET & LASER CUTTING, CUSTOM FORMING & ROLLING
Anderson Dahlen is able to combine precision waterjet and laser metal cutting to produce highly complex forms for custom designs with fast cutting time and high precision. Combined with machining and rolling equipment, you get the extensive metal forming expertise and equipment to make your project a success.
No matter your industry, from food processing to nuclear power, Anderson Dahlen provides comprehensive stainless sheet metal forming services.
Our capabilities include large scale stainless sheet metal laser cutting, stainless welding, forming, and machining. Our state-of-the-art facilities are being constantly updated to deliver the most complex parts imaginable. We’ve invested in cutting-edge equipment, which means we can always match your high level of innovation with our fabrication abilities. We consistently deliver projects on time with precise tolerances and above average quality of finish. You will be proud of the parts we produce.
Anderson Dahlen provides exceptional stainless-steel laser cutting with these advantages of our two Cincinnati Laser CL-707 machines.
You will get accurate cutting and quality edges compared to other traditional cutting methods. The CL-707 laser has the ability to cut a wide range of parts including tubes, plates, and sheets.
Another key attribute to laser cutting is that your parts don’t experience wear that other options in metal cutting machines would create during the cutting process.
The CNC laser ensures that your parts, including the most complex forms for custom designs, are cut without the need for any special tooling that might be required for traditional cutting equipment.
Our stainless CNC Laser cutting equipment capabilities include:
- (1) Cincinnati Laser CL-707, 78.00″ x 156.00″ bed size, .875″ Carbon .75″ Stainless 3500 Watt
- (1) Cincinnati Laser CL-707, 78.00″ x 156.00″ bed size, .875″ Carbon .75″ Stainless 4000 Watt
- Distortion and scratches free surfaces
- Can cut up to ¾ of an inch of stainless steel
- Cranes overhead to carry heavy loads
- Accuracy capability over entire cutting area of +/- .0001”
- 100% dedicated cranes over laser work center
- Dual Pallet transfers throughout to maximize productivity
- Utilizing both Oxygen and Nitrogen gases for cutting
Advantages of our Waterjet Cutting of Stainless Steel or any other materials
One of the most highly perceived advantages of waterjet cutting is that it adds almost zero heat to the material during the cutting process. This advantage is important for industries such as the aerospace industry. Not adding heat reduces exceptionally unwanted effects, allowing steel or other alloys to be cut without interfering and distorting its properties.
In addition with adding no heat, the water jet can also cut intercut designs. Combined with technical software such as CAD, three-dimensional designs can be cut that most other traditional cutting processes cannot do. Its accurate cutting techniques reduce scrap material produced that drive down prices of producing projects for customers.
With the waterjet, Anderson Dahlen has two cranes overhead that can carry a combined weight of 20 tons of material to and from the waterjet. The waterjet creates a taper of less than 1 degree with most cuts, but for a specific specification for certain projects; it can be reduced or eliminated entirely by slowing down the cut process or tilting the jet.
Our stainless waterjet cutting equipment capabilities include:
- (1) Flow International WMC4010 Water-jet cutting 157″ x 392″ (4m x 10m) 87,000psi /li>
- (1) Flow International M4C 4030 XD Water-jet cutting 157″ x 118″ (3m x 4m) 87,000 psi /li>
- Abrasive waterjet cutting can cut near-net, or final shapes (including holes) out of any material and thickness, without creating a heat affected zone (hazard)./li>
- Standard tolerances are +/- .004″. Jet can tilt up to 45 degrees.
Advanced Stainless-Steel Forming
Anderson Dahlen has 4 plate rollers, allowing up to 144-inch sheets with thickness up to .375 inches. Our rolling machinery provides great drive torque of any comparable machine. With higher drive torque, the plate can usually be rolled in fewer passes to a tighter diameter. The two lower rolls are sized to allow the plate rolling machine to generate further bending power than an equivalent machine. Along with plate rolling, Anderson Dahlen also fabricates parts that use the process of shape rolling. Our shape rolling techniques can produce a range of parts that includes but is not limited to I beams, H beams, U beams, T beams, angle iron, bar stock, and more.
Our CNC press brake includes high-grade components and diminishes waste while having higher repeatability and traceability. Having a CNC press brake compared to other types of press brakes reduces costs tremendously from the processes of machine setup, material handling, inspection, and parts cycle time. The high precision of the press brake machine will give you top-quality bends in your sheet metal forms that will meet your required specifications. With the higher precision, there’s less risk of damage to your parts from a poor fit. The productivity, repeatability, long-term reliability, and the flexibility of our press brakes will aid in guaranteeing that you’re your project will meet your expectations and any changing requirements.
- All-purpose machine with wide working range.
- Excellent for cone bending
- Highest drive torque of any comparable machine
- Frames made of high-strength steel, welded and fully stress relieved to achieve the highest possible accuracy.
- (1) Roundo Pyramid PS255 Series, 144.00in .375in Capacity
- (1) Roundo Angle / Bar / Pipe / Tube roll 5.00in x 5.00in angle
Turn-Key Stainless-Steel Manufacturing
To make the truly advanced stainless-steel waterjet cutting, laser cutting and forming even more power to your fabrication projects, we offer a full range of engineering services, quality control, and testing capability. We are a turn-key stainless-steel manufacturer for projects of any size and complexity.