Our pump feeders are designed to move product that have high viscosity that would otherwise struggle with standard pumps. The high torque, low RPM counter rotating and synchronized augers gives our pumps the ability to transport the material. The pumps after being installed have improved customers ergonomics, production, and sanitation. The feeder pumps are used in many industries that include but are not limited to the food, pharmaceutical, and chemical industry. Anderson Dahlen’s feed pumps will:
- Precisely control feed rates
- Pump products that can’t be moved normally with gravity
- Monitor pump pressure along with its inlets and outlets
- Aid in achieving change in temperatures within a few degrees
Anderson Dahlen can provide an assortment of equipment that can delump a variety of products. Our systems can break down materials that are commonly used in the pharmaceutical and food industry, without damaging the original product. Our delumping equipment have been installed in applications such as coarse grinding, fine grinding, and wet grinding. Across a range of industries, it has been seen that our machines have
- Reduced labor costs
- Improve operator safety
- Increased product quality/efficiency
Our milling equipment has greatly aided our customers in their business. Our CAD engineers along with our manufacturing team have a high level of expertise that allows us to custom design our milling equipment to differentiate ourselves. We take into account of material characteristics that define the milling process, such as temperature, moisture content, density, abrasiveness, and hardness. Anderson Dahlen’s milling systems gives our customers
- High-quality technology: easy to use software gives the user ease of use and quality product.
- Improved efficiency: our machines can decrease time and increase production
- Great accuracy: produces frequently 100 percent accurate product, giving the machine a high level of repeatability with positional accuracy.
- Variability: Our machines can handle a wide variety of materials that range from metals, plastics, and woods.
Our custom industrial platforms are typically produced with stainless steel for high sanitary standards. Some are fabricated with aluminum to better fit certain applications. Every unit is designed to meet critical sanitary standards; such as no crevices or flat surfaces, which prevents product contamination from bacteria and foreign substances.
Our conveyor belts perform very well when needed to move large amounts of material. Whether the items are bulky or fluid like, they are a great option. Anderson Dahlen’s conveyors have flexibility in design, allowing us to meet a range of specifications needed for customers and their systems. Our conveyors contain minimal moving parts which are designed to decrease maintenance costs and downtime. Anderson Dahlen provides extensive skills and customer service, which range from all in-house manufacturing, installation, and excellent aftersales service. One of the main benefits of using Anderson Dahlen is its ability to customize its systems to meet very specific needs.
Dampers are important when it’s needed to regulate airflow and temperature. Dampers are often used for isolation, control, diverting, air quenching, process control, and pressure relief. Using low amounts of energy and requiring little to no maintenance, our dampers are a great way to use in industrial and heavy duty applications. They are also fabricated for providing a shut off in industrial process control systems. They come in a variety of designs and shapes, inlcluding:
- Round: offer tight shut off, very low leakage in industrial process control systems, versatile
- Rectangular: consists of different models, good at having constant temperatures, very versatile, quality seals to reduce flow to 1%, good for operating at high temperatures (<1500 F)
- Slide gate Dampers: great for applications involving unrestricted ports when completely open, excellent in heat recovery systems, as well as fans and baghouses
- Butterfly Dampers: designed for smaller applications, great at control or isolation, low leakage, does well with heavy particulate, excellent in air quenching applications, very good at temperature operating up to 2000 F.
Anderson Dahlen’s dumpers are made to withstand the test of time. Designed with durability, safety, and reliability, our engineers and manufacturing team fabricate high quality products. Our dumpers have a straight forward easy to use design, but can be customized on individual specification and needs. Our all in-house manufacturing gives us the ability to control the quality of our product and ensure it meets our standards. Anderson Dahlen offers different types of dumpers, ranging from column, pivot, lift, and pallet retention dumpers. Some aspects that can be customized are:
- Added height in sideboards to contain taller material
- Different finishing specifications
- Made stainless steel, can be coated in zinc to combat corrosion, used commonly when equipment is outside
- Adjustable tilt, angle and cylinder sizes to meet your application
- Working capacity can be customized to take heavier loads, or can be reduced to reduce the cost for lighter operations.
At Anderson Dahlen we have a few standard models that can be customized for specific needs and requirements for your operation.
- Hydraulic Dumpers: good for heights higher than average
- Bulk Dumper: reduces material handling man hours, and decreases operating costs, very versatile
- Gondola Dumper: Accepts a wide variety of material, from metals to glass, plastic, rubber, organic compounds, chemicals, etc. Easy with loading, stainless steel gives the product low maintenance and long lasting.
Spiral Processing Systems (non-steam)
Spiral conveyor technology is used for many things including ambient temperature coolers, refrigerated chillers and freezers. We can design a spiral system to do whatever you need it to do as long as we can fit it in your building. Thermal processing systems that Anderson Dahlen can do, but is not limited to are:
- Spiral convection oven dryers
- Linear conveyer oven dryers
- Spiral Chilling systems
- Spiral conveyor cooler ambient temperature
- Packaged spiral freezers
- Spiral hydro chillers
- Stand-alone spiral conveyors