The certification of pressure vessels in accordance with ASME Section VIII, Division 1 with “U” and “UM “R” “PP” Certificates of Authorization.
The certification of pressure vessels in accordance with the European Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) using ASME Section VIII, Division 1 for design.
The certification of repairs and the alterations to pressure vessels in accordance with National Board Inspection Code (NBIC) with “R” Certificate of Authorization.
In-house Material and Weld Inspection Processes
- XRF Analyzer for Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Conventional & phased array ultrasonic flaw detection
- Magnetic particle inspection
- 5 AWS Certified Weld Inspectors (CWI)
- Liquid dye penetrant inspection
- Radiography (subcontracted)
- Borescope inspection of process tubing and vessels
- Portable FaroArm Inspection
- CMM Inspection
- UT Inspection