Partnering with power companies, suppliers and vendors for custom parts and equipment that meet the highest standards and require advanced documentation and inspection. Quality plans and documentation combined with Anderson Dahlen’s expert staff and craftsmanship deliver parts guaraneed for your critical applications.
Advanced Documentation & Materials Traceability Records
You get the experience of our project managers and certified welders to ensure every detail of your project is engineered, fabricated, documented and inspected to regulation. From in-house inspections, 3rd party inspections to the 7 CWIs on staff, we know what requirements your parts need.
Our advanced inventory tracking also ensures your materials are compliant. Anderson Dahlen does not purchase any raw materials without complete material markings including Original MTR’s in a digitally format and in an atmospheric controlled environment. Heat numbers for all component parts are tracked throughout the fabrication process.
Quality Management System Guarantees Performance
ISO-9001 & QAS is just one piece of our extensive quality testing and certification processes for your manufactured equipment. We are proud of our reputation for quality manufacturing, and is THE reason customer keep coming back.
Other Quality Management Systems include:
- The certification of pressure vessels in accordance with ASME Section VIII, Division 1 with “U” and “UM “R” “PP” Certificates of Authorization.
- The certification of pressure vessels in accordance with the European Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) using ASME Section VIII, Division 1 for design.
- The certification of repairs and alterations to pressure vessels in accordance with the National Board Inspection Code (NBIC) with “R” Certificate of Authorization.
- In-house Material and weld inspection processes include:
- XRF Analyzer for Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Conventional & phased array ultrasonic flaw detection
- Liquid dye penetrant inspection
- Magnetic particle inspection
- Radiography (subcontracted)
- Borescope inspection of process tubing and vessels
- 7 AWS Certified Weld Inspectors (CWI)
Complete Capabilities to Deliver Your Components
Advanced In-House Engineering
8 degreed engineers and 11 CAD experts have the ability to save money and materials in making your parts manufacturable.
Compliance for Power Companies
Industry know-how and advanced documenation procedures and processes ensure compliance without the headache, and knowing it’s done right the first time.
Advanced Machining & Welding
State of the art facility with our new Toshiba BP-150.R35 says it all (236″ x 138″ x 87″ milling capabilities). Cut production costs and improve quality by keeping all capabilities under one roof.