Screw conveyor belts perform very well when needed to move large amounts of material. Whether the items are bulky or fluid like, screw conveyors are a great option. Anderson Dahlen’s screw conveyors have flexibility in design, allowing us to meet a range of specifications needed for customers and their systems. Our custom built industrial screw conveyors contain minimal moving parts which are designed to decrease maintenance costs and downtime. Contact us at (888) 780-4314 for our industrial screw conveyors and custom-built conveyor options.
- Screw conveyors are capable of handling a wide range of bulk materials from slow to free-flowing.
- Screw conveyors can have multiple inlet and discharge points. They can be customized for requirements needed by customer.
- Screw conveyors are very flexible when customizing them. This gives Anderson Dahlen leverage to install the conveyors on congested manufacturing floors.
- Screw conveyors are closed off to prevent any type of product from leaking or spilling. They can be designed and installed vertically, horizontally, or at an angle.
- Screw conveyors can be used for mixing numerous products together and for breaking up large pieces.
- Screw conveyors can be designed without a center pipe. These are important when dealing with materials that are thick and are a sludge or biosolid like material.
- Screw conveyors are used to cool, heat or dry products while moving the product.
- In the chemical industry, it’s needed to have held certain pressures when dealing with hazardous materials. Our screw conveyors can be engineered to be vapor-tight to keep internal pressure high and prevent material from leaking.
- Screw conveyors can deliver an air lock among upstream and downstream equipment
Each of the screw conveyor systems within our catalogue come replete with a full range of customization options. The customizable elements include:
- Screw lengths and diameters
- Interior finish
- Screw-type selection
- Exterior finish
- Relief door
- Shaft seal
- End plate
- Easy access door locations
By refining each of these options alongside a recognized Anderson Dahlen expert, you can help create the perfect screw conveyor system for your facility and future demands. Our experts are available around the clock to answer your questions and help begin the customization process.
Anderson Dahlen’s Market-Leading Sanitary Screw Feeder Includes Customized Conveying Solutions
- Faster and easier cleaning for quicker changeovers
- Moves wet and dry ingredients
- Reliable and durable for YEARS of use
- One piece FDA approved material door gaskets
- Heavy-duty rigid hinges for long-lasting reliability
- Over center locking clamps
- Variety of seal options including air-purged seal, lip seal and packing-style seals
- External bearings have corrosion resistant housing and are lubricated and sealed for life
- Drive package options include shaft/flange mounted inverter duty gear motors or timing belt/chain drives
- All product contact surfaces are finished to allow rapid cleaning
- Trough clearances are available smaller than CEMA standards to minimize the amount of residual material remaining in the housing
- Inlet configurations include rectangular inlets, oval inlets, round or square inlets with flanges, or flex connection stubs
- Standard flush end square discharge with optional outlet transition to round outlet (multiple discharges available)
- All operator access points into the conveyor are protected with a keyed safety switch
Our EZ-Access Screw Conveyors feature a sanitary screw feeder designed to meet today’s needs for food processors. The screw feeder features easy-open and dust-tight upper and lower doors that swing out of the way when opened, providing excellent access to the auger for sanitation. Perfect for any application, these versatile screw feeders come in your choice of 3″, 4″, 6″, 9″ and 12″ diameter augers. The augers are available with a wide variety of shaft and flighting configurations designed to meet your ingredient properties. This robust feeder is the perfect solution to give you years of consistent performance.
Designed for reliable, productive performance in even the most challenging conditions, our screw conveyors support business leaders in meeting their target output levels. To begin integration of a screw conveyor within your facility, call our experts now.