Anderson Dahlen Offers the Widest Selection of OEM Parts
We handle all the manufacturing in our facility to assure the highest level of quality available. Being a certified in-house welding service manufacturer, our team meets the most stringent compliance standards to ensure sanitary requirements are upheld. A few notable features that we provide:
- No flat surfaces on the system
- Use of Chemgrates decking, which are made of a hard plastic that provides a slip-proof surface to help reduce risk of worker injury. Chemgrates is an ideal choice for platforms used in the Bio-pharm and Food industries.
- Customizing the platform to ensure proper drainage.
- Our Engineers and Project Managers have decades of experience producing equipment for manufacturing processes. We can help you decide which material options are best for your project, particularly if corrosion is an issue.
- Optimum materials & custom finishing: We will suggest the ideal materials for your handrails and frame, while you choose the finish options – industrial epoxy, powder coats, and galvanized steel finishes are available in a variety of colors.
Design-and-Build Project To Improve Manufacturing For BIX Produce
Anderson Dahlen custom manufactures a variety of products, ranging from single parts to whole systems. Anderson Dahlen recently teamed up with BIX Produce to custom manufacture a large automated conveyor system. The custom system was designed to improve BIX employee safety, ergonomics and efficiency. For more than 80 years, BIX Produce has focused on delivering the highest quality produce as well as cheeses, nuts, herbs, spices, and more to customers located in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and North Dakota. View Full Article ›